Trusts and Estates
We understand that estate administration can be complicated and often a painful process. Miller Law & Mediation takes great pride in guiding you through probate, inheritance and trust matters in a sensitive and professional manner, protecting your interests and relieving the administrative burden that may come with the passing of a loved one.
Estate planning is ultimately about empowering our clients so they feel secure in knowing that their wishes will be carried out according to plan, despite the unexpected.
Each family is unique as is their estate plan. We listen. We ask. We find out about you and your long-term goals. Then we create the best strategy for you and your family. Whether the goal is transferring wealth from one generation to the next, managing charitable giving, or administering an estate, our practice works with each client to successfully protect and preserve assets.
We provide guidance in the following areas:
• Wills and trusts
• Business succession planning
• Charitable giving and conservation easements
• Health care directive to physicians (living will)
• Estate planning, probate, and trust administration
• Family corporations
• Family limited liability companies
• Family limited partnerships
• Durable medical and financial powers of attorney
• Prenuptial agreements