At Miller Law & Mediation, our experienced attorneys handle a wide range of commercial and civil litigation matters, advising both businesses and individuals. Drawing on more than 60 years of combined experience, we are prepared to educate our clients as we empower them to make decisions that will help them obtain the best results possible.
The following are examples of litigation we handle for clients across a broad range of industries:
• Construction litigation of all types
• Personal injury and property damage claims
• Contract and real property disputes
• Business litigation
• Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
• Collection matters
• Mechanics lien and foreclosure litigation
• Real estate claims, including title disputes, zoning, land use and ownership rights
• Employment contracts
No matter the complexity of the problem, our attorneys work with clients to evaluate their legal issues and advise them through all aspects of the litigation and/or appellate process. We respond promptly and effectively to our clients’ needs, regularly update them on the status of pending cases, and provide thoughtful recommendations as matters progress. Our litigators are known for their trial skills and are extremely effective negotiators. When appropriate, our attorneys will pursue alternative means for dispute resolution, such as mediation and arbitration, to resolve disputes expeditiously and cost-effectively.